Analysts’ highest TRON price prediction 2030 is $11.11. Is that possible?
TRON has ambitious plans to create a decentralised internet and a platform for smart contracts and decentralised apps (DApps). Along with this, it’s no secret that TRON intends to compete against Ethereum, but can TRX stand equal to the crypto giants: ETH and BTC? Besides that, will TRON’s ambition lead to a positive investment for you? Have a sneak peek at the experts’ analysis in this TRON Price Prediction 2030.
- TRON Price Prediction | Vision for the Internet
- TRX Coin Price
- TRON Price Prediction (2030)
- Analysts That Estimate the Price of TRX Will Go Up
- Analysts That Estimate the Price of TRX Will Go Down
- TRON Price Prediction | Experts Estimate the Price of TRX Could Reach?
- The Extravagant But Proven CEO Behind Tron
- Risks of Investing in the TRX Token
- TRON Price Prediction FAQs
- Is TRX a Crypto?
- Is Tron Proof-of-Stake?
- Is Investing in TRX Safe?
- Where Can I Buy TRX Coins?
- Author’s Note in TRON Price Prediction
TRON Price Prediction | Vision for the Internet
TRON is built to power a decentralised internet, where individuals can access content without geographical restrictions, censorship, or limitations. As long as someone has a TRX TRON wallet, they can use its digital currency as a circulating medium which can be sent or received by anyone without fear of censorship. The features that accomplish this goal include:
Stake Governance: TRX is a proof-of-stake coin, meaning one has certain rights and privileges for holding it. Staking TRX gives its holders voting rights in TRON elections, allowing them a voice in TRON’s governance.
Token Variety: TRON, like other smart contract platforms like Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, offers a variety of token standards that allow developers to power many new use cases.
High Adaptability: TRON is designed to support massive on-chain scaling, allowing developers to build applications that can support potentially tens of thousands of users simultaneously. Additionally, it is protected by a delegated-proof-of-stake (DPoS) consensus method. It employs a network of 27 super representatives (SRs) to verify and package transactions into blocks. These Super Representatives are elected through an open election in which TRX holders vote for their preferred SRs based on their qualifications.
TRX Coin Price
According to CoinMarketCap, the current TRX price is at $0.06316, with its all-time high at $0.3004 and all-time low at $0.001091. As you can see, the current price of TRON is closer to its maximum value than its minimum value. Its current price has also increased by 2.4% over the last 24 hours (Mar 22).
With a market cap of $6,428,078,242.28, the coin has seen an increase in trading volume in the last 24 hours as of the time of writing. The coin is currently ranked 26th on CoinMarketCap and has only experienced four spikes in 2021.
Last year, the first spike reached $0.1621 on April 16, followed by $0.1518 on May 6, $0.1209 on September 15, and $0.1169 on Nov 14.
TRON Price Prediction (2030)
The TRX token has seen bullish movement over the past seven days, with a strong hold at $0.062 over the past month. Price predictions have different thoughts regarding the price of the TRX crypto. Many experts were bullish on the cryptocurrency based on their technical analysis, with some suggesting it could obtain the highest price of $11.11. Meanwhile, others think it won’t go up as much.
Analysts That Estimate the Price of TRX Will Go Up
- Wallet Investor suggests that the revenue is expected to be around +349.37% in 2025.
- Cryptobulls club estimates that the maximum expected price of TRX by 2030 is $11.11.
- UptoBrain predicts that TRX will be worth $2.62 in 10 years.
Analysts That Estimate the Price of TRX Will Go Down
- Although not bearish, Price Prediction estimates that the price of TRX could only reach $0.28 by 2025 and could go past $1.86 by 2030.
- Similarly, Libertex predicts a value of only $0.26, though it still sees the token rising in value.
Predictions from different sources point to the price of TRX likely rising, making the coin into a big player in the market. Nevertheless, the risk of losing money due to the unpredictability of the markets remains. It is still important to consult a licensed financial investor on whether TRX’s price action points are a good investment. This article should not be used as a sole reference as to whether to add TRX to your portfolio.
TRON Price Prediction | Experts Estimate the Price of TRX Could Reach?
Through in-house fundamental analysis, the Youtube Channel Crypto Never Sleeps predicted that the TRX price could reach $0.220 by 2025 and $0.374 by 2030.
The Extravagant But Proven CEO Behind Tron
The platform was launched in September 2017 by technology entrepreneur Justin Sun, who is presently the CEO of the TRON Foundation. He was also the man who paid $4.6 million to have lunch with billionaire Warren Buffett as a publicity stunt.
He has a track record of running successful businesses and formerly served as the head of development for Ripple’s China operations. Sun also established and served as the CEO of Peiwo, a prominent live chat app in China with over 10 million registered users.
Risks of Investing in the TRX Token
TRON has positioned itself as a place where content creators may directly communicate with their viewers. It is believed that by eliminating centralised platforms — whether streaming services, app shops, or music websites — creators will lose less money to middlemen. As a result, users may be able to obtain content at a lower cost.
TRON may have a head start in adopting blockchain technology to the entertainment business, given how the industry is becoming increasingly digitised. As an investment, TRX still has to outdo its competitors for its value to increase since it is not the only blockchain company in the market. Here are the inherent risks of investing in the TRX token:
- The volatility of the crypto market: The cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, which is why you’ll have to consult with a professional and licensed financial advisor on top of doing your own research. Although the price of TRX could increase, it could also go down significantly if everyone sells it.
- Competition: TRX is competing against Ethereum. In order to pull ahead, the company has to please investors, provide more updates and use cases in the future, incentivise trading, and provide a positive outlook on play-to-earn games.
- A potential sudden pull-out of long-term Investors: With a drop in trading volume, many traders deciding to pull out of their positions in TRX could negatively impact the price. Although TRX is far from its lowest price, the risk still exists.
- Buying TRX from an unsafe exchange: Buying TRX from unsecured exchanges puts the investor/trader at risk of losing their money. A broker like eToro allows buyers to purchase the TRX token and store it in a safe place along with other assets.
TRON Price Prediction FAQs
Before investing in TRX, it is important to be aware of the risks involved. Here are a few questions and notable answers you’ll need to know about the TRX token.
Is TRX a Crypto?
TRX is the cryptocurrency used by TRON, a blockchain-based decentralised digital platform.
Is Tron Proof-of-Stake?
Yes, it allows TRX holders to have a say in the platform’s development by choosing the super representatives and super representative partners who will eventually enforce the community’s will.
Is Investing in TRX Safe?
Yes, TRON is backed by the highly-regarded and ultra-secure TRON blockchain, whose delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism makes hacking the platform nearly impossible.
Where Can I Buy TRX Coins?
eToro is a financial broker where you can easily use fiat currency (USD, EURO, GBP, etc.) to purchase the TRX coin. It also allows you to hold the coin in a safe place with other assets to grow your portfolio.
The information on this website is not intended as financial advice. This article is not sponsored and we do not advocate that you purchase any cryptocurrency. Before making any investment decisions, it is important to consult a licensed financial investor as to whether to buy a certain asset or not.
As per PS 20/10 by the FCA, we do not advertise or recommend crypto CFD and other high-risk products to customers in the United Kingdom. Be aware of other possible geographical restrictions to trading that may apply.